Description: EE&G completed remediation and cleaning services, as detailed below, at the areas referenced above. Mobilization and work took place from September 2 to September 11 and from October 22 to November 3, 2015. EE&G completed the following scope of work:
- Visually inspected readily assessable areas of apartment units for the presence of assumed mold growth (AMG) that remained after the gross demolition by others.
- Remediated AMG that included removal, cleaning and treating of impacted surfaces.
- Cleaned and treated exposed wood studs (as needed) and coated with an anti-microbial coating.
- Cleaned surfaces within each apartment to remove loose spores or other remaining construction debris/dust. Cleaning was completed using engineering controls, HEPA equipped vacuums and wiping with anti-microbial detergent solution. The “micro” cleaning served to render each apartment free of atypical fungal ecology and prepared the unit for re-construction activities.
- A post-remediation verification (PRV) was completed utilizing a visual inspection to confirm that AMG was removed and did not remain in the units and that the surfaces within the apartment were free of visible dust. Remaining surfaces were tested to verify that they were dry.
The above work was completed in each of the above building units. The inspection of each unit confirmed that the units were acceptable and ready to turn over to the general contractor to continue construction activities.